We focus on Seniors!
We can help you start moving toward a more active lifestyle.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Accomplish your activities of daily living (ADL) with more ease.
Bring a friend! Our group classes allow you to contribute to your wellness, flexibility within a supportive community setting.
We offer personal training designed for your fitness level and in line with your goals.
All instruction and classes are located at our
Fitness Studio in the Devil’s Lake, OR area.
The ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) recommends exercise:
- 3 – 5 times per week
- 30 – 60 minutes per session
- performed at moderate intensity with heart rate between 65–85% of max heart rate.¹ (HRmax = 220 minus your age.)
¹ Pollock, M.L.; Gaesser, G.A. (1998). “ACSM position stand: the recommended quantity and quality of exercise for developing and maintaining cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness, and flexibility in healthy adults”. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
Tips for a fitter, more active you!
- Mindfulness in your daily life – healthy habits
- maintain a balanced lifestyle
- improve overall health
- enhance social health
- Body weight management
- long-term lifestyle approach
- healthy eating and daily physical activity
- prevent/manage chronic disease
- Increase muscle to promote:
- stronger bones
- improved metabolism
- muscular strength
- cardiovascular health