Seniors are our specialty!
We can help you start moving toward a more active lifestyle.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Accomplish your activities of daily living (ADL) with more ease.
Tips for a fitter, more active you!
- Mindfulness in your daily life – healthy habits
- maintain a balanced lifestyle
- improve overall health
- enhance social health
- Body weight management
- long-term lifestyle approach
- healthy eating and daily physical activity
- prevent/manage chronic disease
- Increase muscle to promote:
- stronger bones
- improved metabolism
- muscular strength
- cardiovascular health
Individual Instruction in the Devil’s Lake area, Oregon.
We offer personal training designed for your fitness level and in line with your goals.
- > Personal training link
- > questionnaire to determine personal training goals.
offered in the Devil’s Lake, Oregon area
> link for classes
The ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) recommends exercise:
- 3 – 5 times per week
- 30 – 60 minutes per session
- performed at moderate intensity with heart rate between 65–85% of max heart rate.¹ (HRmax = 220 minus your age.)