Nancy L. Fitness offers the opportunity to develop a long-term successful fitness program in line with your personal goals that is also sensible, functional, and valuable in achieving greater health and longevity for life.
We will provide support and motivation throughout the entire time we are working together. We will design the best workout routine for your fitness level and nutrition goals.
Nancy L. Fitness Expertise
Nancy Leffelbein – ACE certified
A certified personal trainer, Nancy has a degrees in Biological Sciences and Exercise Science. Her qualifications, self motivation and strong interest in the field of fitness are well suited to the many activities related to personal training.
In this spirit, Nancy:
- Is committed to educating and supporting clients with positive motivation.
- Will discuss how to obtain measurable, realistic goals for a lifestyle adjustment.
- Will provide organized programs with clear directions and realistic feedback.
- Work to stimulate people toward physical activity and nutritional food choices
- Considers the risk factors in determining exercise frequency / duration / intensity.
Roy Leffelbein – ACE certified
Roy is an ACE certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor and has been teaching and coaching for 20 years. He teaches a variety of fitness classes including Co-ed Strength Training and Circuit Training. Roy has a passion for sports and has spent his life training for and participating in football, downhill skiing, and mountain biking. His desire to share his knowledge and experience as an athlete in training, led to a career in the fitness industry.
Roy’s mission is to:
- Help motivate you to develop a lifestyle that encourages overall health.
- Plan a safe and efficient program for you while increasing your strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Establish achievable goals and in the process making fitness an integral part of your life.